Linux application crashes

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Apr 13 12:36:58 EDT 2012

On 04/13/2012 10:22 AM, Glen Bojsza wrote:
> The tarball can be gotten here...
>
> http://www.box.com/s/07d396287def00f59b8e
>
> If you launch the application then all you need to do is click any of the
> images in the scrolling field and watch the memory.

This problem is very evident here, certainly a much more obvious and
rapid drain than the memory leak discussed earlier in the week.

Besides the accumulating memory usage, I also get a severe example of
windows being rendered with artifacts and noise from elements from
previous windows and elements in other, current, windows. I get this in
(most) other applications, primarily when an app opens its initial
window and sometimes in menu dropdowns and such. It almost always only
occurs once per window and it's never as problematic as I find it in
this particular app (Stress PDF Reporter). Here it occurs with each
graph selected and the display is virtually unreadable. Toggling window
effects has no effect (not a pun) at all.

Warren