[OT] nice views from my city

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 13 07:58:21 EDT 2012

>  Very nice!  I like those white domes and wavy structures.  They look very
> futuristic.

Roger,

Glad you liked. They are designed by Oscar Niemeyer (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Niemeyer) he is 104 years old as of now,
he still alive and still working. He created lots of futuristic looking
structures in Brazil. Our capital Brasilia looks like a star trek set or
something. Still, I like his style. My city is the second city that has
more buildings made by him in the country, the first is Brasilia. We have a
path that goes all the shoreline called "The Niemeyer Path" and it has
theaters, movie museum, modern art museum and other structures made by him.
It may not be a safe city but it sure looks good.

=)

Our engineers, architects and designers are really good. All we're missing
now is a honest government. My mayor lives in Miami (true)...

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.