Linux application crashes

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:23:33 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have discovered a potential problem with my Livecode app running on
CentOS 6.2

Basic summary is that the application queries databases and generates
graphs. The application does snapshots of these graphs and allows the user
to position them  or re-order them.

After stress testing the app (which is due to be released this week) we
discover that after generating a volume of snapshots of the graphs (low
100s) that the application crashes hard ... ie just shuts down.

Even if, before generating more snapshots, you delete all existing
snapshots the application shuts down... deleting doesn't seem to do
anything in helping the application to continue to run??

Are there any suggestions that can be tried to solve this?

>From above it is easy for anyone to reproduce if they have a Linux system
(we are locked to CentOS).

regards,

Glen