play sound from url on iOS

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 21:31:49 EDT 2012

Klaus,

I have downloaded files and I have played downloaded sounds but I have not played downloading sounds while downloading i.e. streaming.

I also can not get the play command with mediaPicker to play iCloud music, but these do play and stream in the apple music app just not in LC……

sorry I can't be more helpful on this one

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net