iOS: using data grid on a retina display

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Tue Apr 10 13:26:49 EDT 2012

Is anyone using a data grid in an app that supports multiple resolutions? In particular, both iPad screens? I'm having a problem getting the data grid resized correctly to display on the iPad retina display. Is there a trick to it? Perhaps some property that can be set on the data grid that resizes everything at once? I have code that I'm running when my app starts up that resizes all my controls, and it works great, except with the data grid. Not quite sure how to handle that one. The grid is resizing correctly width-wise I believe, but not height-wise. I've customized my row template to display the data the way I want, and it looks great on the non-retina display. Do I need to resize the controls in my row template stack? I'm not currently doing that. Maybe that's my problem...

Anyone?

Thanks,
Chris