Script editor instability

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 22:37:51 EDT 2012

Since I upgraded to 5.5, now and then the script editor cannot be moved. Rather the titlebar becomes a sort of resize tab,
as if I clicked and dragged the actual resize tab. So trying to move the script editor window only results in resizing that
window.I think it only changes the width, not the actual rect, like the real resize tab would.

I cannot reproduce it, but it happens at least two or three times in a session. I can dismiss the window with cmd-W, but
this sometimes crashes LC.

Anyone else see this? I have to save often to prevent real data loss. Never heard of this before the upgrade.

Craig Newman