Windows tab buttons

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 9 18:53:10 EDT 2012

On 4/9/12 5:06 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

>> Has anyone found a way to trick the system into showing a pattern?
>
> Tab buttons on Windows *do* accept background patterns, and you can
> change the blending level.

Thanks Mark. When I set the backpattern of a Windows tab button, nothing
happens. I have toggled on and off the opaque with no effect (just in
case.) All I see is the default system background.

I'm mostly testing in WinXP, which is what my client uses, but I did
briefly try it in Win7; it didn't look any different. Does the version
of LiveCode matter? This project is still in 5.02.

Or maybe it's Parallels not drawing it?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com