MobGui Rotation Problem

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Mon Apr 9 11:11:11 EDT 2012

Have you tried turning the statusbar on and off in Mobgui?  That has worked for me.

It seems to store the geometry for each,  then occasionally does not detect the correct one when the device is rotated.  If you turn the setting off and then on again for each card the geometry data is copied to the other state and it might help.

This in turn causes other problems later when you have updated the cards and wonder why they are updated in the IDE and not on the device (until you repeat the turn status bar off then back on to reset the geometry data again).

Id love to be able to tell Mobgui what to use rather than have it guess (or just turn the feature off entirely),  as especially on Android the reported screen sizes are not consistent and you have to create layouts for every possible scenario.