should mobileshowstatusbar work on iOS?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sat Apr 7 10:14:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

could someone confirm that mobileshowstatusbar definitely does work on iOS.

In the past i used iPhoneShowStatusbar and iPhoneHideStatusbar to show/hide the status bar.

In a new stack under LC5.5 i now used mobileShowStatusBar and mobileHideStatusBar. But these commands do not work.
Replacing them with iphone….  all works as expected.

The dictionary says mobileshowstatusbar is a synomym for iphoneshowstatus bar and that it is supported on Android and iOS.

I created a little stack with 4 buttons. 2 use the mobile command to show/hide the status bar and 2 use the iphone command.
Could someone do me the favour and check if the mobile commands work on her/his system?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11969084/showStatusBarTest

Regards

Matthias