Yet another iOS keyboard question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Apr 6 16:24:24 EDT 2012

On 4/6/12 3:01 PM, Graham Samuel wrote:
> Thanks Chris, traversalOn was the answer. Doesn't show up on the
> Property Inspector under its own name (I think it's called
> 'Focusable' which is perhaps slightly more meaningful, but different)

The first thing I do whenever I need to reset my prefs is to turn off
the "descriptive" terms in the inspector and allow it to show the real
LiveCode terms instead. This also flips the tooltips so that hovering
shows the common meaning. The setting is the first one in the General
pane in prefs, "Property labels are: Name of LiveCode property".

I usually recommend that all newcomers change that default setting right
away too. It makes learning the language much easier because, as you
say, they can look up the terms they see in the inspector.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com