Yet another iOS keyboard question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 16:01:19 EDT 2012

Thanks Chris, traversalOn was the answer. Doesn't show up on the Property Inspector under its own name (I think it's called 'Focusable' which is perhaps slightly more meaningful, but different) and I forgot about it. The dictionary entry explains it well enough, but of course first one has to remember that traversalOn exists - 'focusable' isn't there.

Sorry to be dumb.

Graham