Localization languages

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Apr 5 07:48:48 EDT 2012

Sergio,

i do not know if this is of any use for you. I had the problem that my ios app showed english labled buttons when creating an email although the iphone was set to german.

The solution was to add an empty folder with the name german.lproj to the app. In the standalone settings under copy file i just copied/added a folder with the name german.lproj. Maybe your problem is fixed if you add an empty folder spanish.lproj to your app. But i do not kwow.

Regards,

Matthias