[OT] HyperNext Android Creator

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Wed Apr 4 15:36:39 EDT 2012

On Apr 4, 2012, at 11:58 AM, Richmond wrote:

> Interesting enough, he mentioned to me that he had had great problems to do with getting a Linux port of HyperNext off the ground,
> and stated:
>
> "With hindsight I should have kept developing the Pascal version of HyperNext"
>
> which seems most odd indeed.

I suspect that this is because the older version of RS he's using to get the PPC / OS9 compatibility dates back to the 5.0 release days and things on Linux were very fresh and depended on a very archaic (now) version of GTK.

The later versions of RS are much more complete and completely on par with the other platforms.

Tim