[OT] Justified boast?

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Wed Apr 4 11:59:59 EDT 2012

On 04/04/2012 16:54, Richmond wrote:
> On 04/04/2012 06:50 PM, Mike Kerner wrote:
>> LC isn't really OO.
>>

> Well, I, for one, could never quite work out what is the difference
> between Object-Based (LC ?)
> and Object-Oriented (RB).
>
> Would be most grateful if you could tell me.

I'd expect RB would bring out a computer language guru who'd rabbit on
about LC not having "proper" inheritance, and class hierarchies.

Nevermind that you can usually get what you want done with LC.

This is all marketing and seeing just how high up a tree one can pee.

Nothing worth talking about here.  Move along.

-Ken