Getting Text from another open application window

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:24:18 EDT 2012

Sorry for the delayed reply, just catching up with my mail. It is possible to get text from a window displayed by another applications under Windows as long as the application is using the standard Windows GUI APIs to display data. Doing so requires making calls to the Windows System API so I believe would require a LiveCode external to be written to wrap the Windows System API calls.

Regards

Peter