near feature parity

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Apr 3 13:11:25 EDT 2012

Warren-

Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 7:58:54 AM, you wrote:

> FWIW, I never had any trouble running Livecode under Mint 9 and 10, both
> 64 bit with compatibility libs installed, and 32 bit native, and have
> run it without any problems under openSUSE 11.4 and, currently, 12.1, 64
> bit with 32 bit libs installed.

(taking the middle road here) I had a *lot* of trouble running the
linux build in the past, but it settled down with recent builds, got
faster and more responsive and I now use it every day.

Still would be nice to have feature parity and not cost *more* than
the other platforms. That's just insulting.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net