LiveCode User Group: April 5, Pasadena

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 3 12:54:01 EDT 2012

dunbarx wrote:

 > Colin and I used to run the HC user group in NYC back in the
 > pleistocene. He thinks we might start an LC group. How many
 > people show up for yours, on average?

In the olden days we had less frequent meetings in a more central
location which usually turned up between 8 and 12 people.

But those were hard to organize and the group went into a haitus for a
while, and to get back on track we now have more regular monthly
meetings in a location that's easy for regulars to get to but doesn't
have the freeway access so needed in LA LA land.  So now we get between
6 and 8, sometimes more, and while it's a smaller group it also lends
itself very well to good discussion.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World