Button oddities -- LC 5.5 related? (Not a serious problem)

Malte Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Mon Apr 2 13:21:09 EDT 2012

I do not see what does not work in that context? The images does not necessariely need to be imported? Works just fine with referenced images. Sure, it still needs an image container, but that does not hurt much, does it? I would be glad if the icon could be a rugged ID though (image ID 58 of cd "myCard" of stack "myStack") without being resolved to an ambigouus number...

Cheers,

Malte