OT: mails bouncing back?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 2 13:02:11 EDT 2012

Do you have your own domain set up with on-rev? If so, then you need to contact the blacklist organizations and find out what the gripe was. Then you can contact them via a form they have and request that you be removed, but if the problem still persists, the problem will recur.

Are you sending out a lot of email from your domain as a kind of spam? If so, then you should consider using a separate domain for this for obvious reasons. Also, find out what is blacklisted, your IP or your domain. If your domain then someone may have hijacked it for smtp. If your IP then it's pretty clear that something at On-Rev has gotten compromised, but I seriously doubt that, unless it's a web site someone is maintaining there. That needs to be addressed with the On-Rev support people.

Once you resolve the issue, contact the blacklist sites, let them know what you have done to resolve the issue, and they should unblock your domain/IP. Everyone gets at least one freebie, so get it right.

Bob