ios app... any ideas how to do this?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Apr 1 16:33:57 EDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Richard Miller wrote:

> Thanks, but I'm not sure this keyboard sends any data to the iphone which
> LC can intercept. And, for my app, the keyboard needs to be physically
> separated in distance from the iphone by at least 5 feet.

I have this bluetooth keyboard.  It's cheap, but works great!  I've used it
with an iPad, Android tablet, Win7 and Lion.  AA batteries seem to be
long-lasting.  I got it around Christmas, and haven't needed to change the
batteries yet.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ultra-thin-bluetooth-v2-0-78-key-keyboard-2-x-aaa-113611

If you are in the US, it also ships from a US warehouse, and you get free
shipping.  Not bad for $22.

~Roger