ios app... any ideas how to do this?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Sun Apr 1 13:04:07 EDT 2012

I just did a test. A keydown handler that puts the pressed key after a lock field does not work on my iPad, but, if the field is unlocked and I touch into it, I can then type away ok.

However, if I have the keydown handler put the character after a second field, and also do a pass keydown, I can type in the first field and the letters appear at the end of both fields. If I type in the second field, I get the expected two copies of the letter.