On-rev and irev file problem?

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Fri Sep 30 15:09:01 EDT 2011

I checked the data that is being posted via the stack it looks correctly formatted.

I then checked to see what the data would look like when it went through the first part of the irev code on the server, the:  put $_POST["mymessage"] into mymessage

When I ask the iRev/lc file to return mymessage it spits out: <pre> file"/home/xxxx/public_html/norms/enternormdata.lc at quot;</pre>

Would that be what is expected? (As opposed to the URL formatted text submitted by the actual stack.)

Thank you!

John  Patten
SUSD