Datagrid Error

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 13:08:21 EDT 2011

Hey Trevor,
It did occur every time, though I only tested on one Mac. I ended up
rebuilding the stack which eliminated this problem, but a couple of
times I've gotten another error when opening the datagrid stack (the
error was not consistent):

Line No:
Hint: 238'
354,6192,0,_StoreColWidth
354,6192,0,group id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack <path to my datagrid
stack>
354,6181,0,dgColumnWidth
354,6181,0,group id 1004 of card id 1002 of stack <path to my datagrid
stack>
354,35,0,preOpenStack
354,35,0,card id 1002 of stack <path to my datagrid stack>
354,35,0,preOpenStack
354,35,0,card id 1002 of stack <path to my datagrid stack>
354,464,0,ShowRegister
354,464,0,stack <path to my main stack>
354,13,0,menuPick
354,13,0,button id 1020 of group id 1019 of card id 1002 of stack <path
to my main stack>

On closeStack I do save the column widths to a custom property (of a
writeable stack) and then on preOpenStack I set the column widths with
these values. Could this be interfering with something?

In the case that this happened the datagrid stack did open OK and then
after closing it and reopening in the same session, there was no error
(this was in the standalone).

Marty