Need presenter for next LiveCode.tv event

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Sep 28 18:06:28 EDT 2011

Hi everyone

As you know we haven't had any events since almost a month. We can only have an event when there is presentations.  It would be nice to have another event next week.

You can present then, or at any later date. It's not hard, and takes about 2 hours including the show itself and setting the technicalities up, when you have a topic prepared.

If you lack a proper topic, just ask me or Mark in the chat, I'm sure together we can find something that you'd be interested in to present. We also help with any other thing you'd need for making a presentation. All you need to do is to contact me directly and fix a date.

Thank you for volunteering
Björnke

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: