Fields in a datagrid column.

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Sep 23 14:54:38 EDT 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has tried customizing a datagrid column by putting a
field control in it.

I know the datagrid itself automatically creates fields in columns that
haven't been customized with other controls but I have a situation where I'd
like to define a custom property for the field and that's hard to do because
the normal datagrid fields don't exist until you put data in them.

I can pretty easily try this out but I don't want to wander down the path
only to find that it causes some nasty problem in normal datagrid operation
so hoping someone else may have tried it.

Pete