DataGrid deployment/version

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 22 13:02:37 EDT 2011

There are a number of things not mentioned in the datagrid docs that can prove useful. If you edit the script of the behavior of group <yourdatagridhere> you will find are all kinds of little routines in there. You can probably gain a really good understanding of how a datagrid works by tracing your way through the datagrid in the debugger. The best way to experiment is to copy the script to a button in your stack, and then set the behavior of your datagrid to that button. Then you can poke around, set breakpoints and really gain a fuller knowledge of how datagrids work internally, if you are so inclined.

Bob