Saving the status of Option using custom properties?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Sep 17 16:02:04 EDT 2011

Oh, I see.

Sure, use a custom property in the preferences stack.  Someplace in starting up set the option button.  Someplace in shutting down, save the preferences.  Set the custom property either when the option button changes or just before saving.  Or you can save the preferences every time you set the option button.

Whatever you do to make preferences work, just add the option button to that.  A custom property can work as a surrogate for the option button.

Dar

On Sep 17, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Charles Szasz wrote:

> Hi Dar,
>
> The app stack is a separate stack from the launcher stack. I do have preferences substack that saves the name and other things of the user. If I do not use custom properties, how do I save the status of the Option button as a preference?
>
> Charles Szasz
> cszasz at mac.com

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and