LiveCode Server

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 05:01:32 EDT 2011

LiveCode Server is a deployment option that you buy as an extension to your core product, (its the same for just iOS or Android deployment).

You buy it as an add-on to your seat, through your account 'My Products' on the runrev.com store.

Once purchased, the separate platform-specific server installation package download links appear in the 'MyProducts' page.
Best,
Keith..