Apple vs Android in the Enterprise

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Sep 15 22:51:31 EDT 2011

> It's hard enough for us to try and get an Apple developer license. Imagine
> how confusing this process would be for our client!  And, what would they do
> with it? Remember, they're a marketing group. They would rather we keep
> track of the technology for now.

I totally agree Chipp but you don't want to get to the end of the process and find out it's unworkable. For example, will they at some stage ask you to identify the employees and contractors of your company and provide proof they work for you??? I have seen one post that suggested an enterprise app can't even be distributed to a supplier for a company. I have no idea how apple controls that though.

Cheers

Monte