pasting clipboard from Excel

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 14 11:51:00 EDT 2011

It looks like it may not be the width of the column, because you have another column there that easily exceeds the width of your test column. Rather, it appears that the excel selection exceeds the visible part of the source window before you start to drag it. Why this would affect anything is completely beyond me, but I would at least test that to eliminate it.

Bob