Question About PreOpenStack

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 14:49:54 EDT 2011

Hi.

I don't see this. I made a main stack and a substack. When I open the subStack from the mainStack, I only get an answer from the preOpenstack handler in the subStack stack script.

I only get an answer from the PreOpenstack handler in the mainStack stack script.

You are not passing "PreOpenstack" in the substack handler are you?

Craig Newman