Curious Glitch in My FTP App

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Fri Sep 9 14:34:03 EDT 2011

Le 9 sept. 2011 à 19:56, Gregory Lypny a écrit :

> Hello Pierre,
>
> Thank you for responding.  Yes, it may be.  The account files are comma-delimited text and are sitting on my remote Mac, which acts as the server.  What you do suggest?  Clean the line endings?

How are your "account files" handled, by hand (if yes, try how it goes in saving them in different charset (UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 (Latin 1), ... in using TextMate or the excellent free TextWrangler) and different line ending options ((LF, CR, CRLF) to track the problem) or programmatically (if yes, way one test should help too)?