audio guide app in livecode?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 8 13:27:31 EDT 2011

I think the original post talked about keying in a number to get the right
recording?  I know users aren't always the smartest people in the world
(including myself as one) but if I see a big number next to an object and
the app is telling me to key in a number, I'm pretty sure I could figure
that out!

I think we sometimes get carried away with trying to squeeze the last drop
of blood out of possible technological implementations when a lower tech
approach would work just as well, if not better.

Pete