Syllable OS and Livecode ?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 7 11:38:32 EDT 2011

More like ants shaking their fists at the construction foreman as he builds a house right on top of their perfectly good anthill. Mind you, I have nothing against anthills, it's just that ants can live in houses too, and everybody wins. :-).... Well maybe not so happy and ending but it's all I could come up with in short notice.

Bob