DataGrid and my headache

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Sep 7 11:38:10 EDT 2011

Trevor-

> Odd. I just went through the lesson step-by-step for a third time and it
> worked just fine. The only change I made was to the name of the data grid in
> the code (as recommended by the instructions). Did you change the column
> names to "state" and "code"?

Ah. No, I didn't. Is it necessary to name them "state" and "code" for
this to work? That's already in the first line of the text, so it
seems like a redundant step. I did make sure the columns were properly
created and work properly with the extra code added. Do the column
names "Col 1" and "Col 2" have superpowers?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net