Checkbox Anomaly in Windows

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 18:54:16 EDT 2011

Mark, Thanks for your response. I had thought that might be the problem, though I love my "cobble", since both radio buttons and check boxes on Windows apps are so tiny. Now I've got something that can be seen.

I wish I had done the same thing with the radio buttons, though they do come through OK. I have several hundred of them in one stack and never gave this aspect a thought at the time, so I'll live with them. This is for an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) application, so my own visual problems are germane. (smile)

Thanks again,

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect