Copying from MS word into RunRev 4.0

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:47:36 EDT 2011

I am thinking that this could be accomplished with a hidden RevBrowser stack
that points to an HTML page that has nothing but a single text area.

typing ^v ^a ^c into the browser text area would get me the clipboard text
in a clean fashion, and be much faster than how I do it now.

Will update if I can figure out how to make it work

Peace,

--
Do all things with love