Spell checking on a Mac

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Oct 27 20:33:25 EDT 2011

Thanks Paul.  The thing is, OS X has a spell checker built into it so I
guess I'm really looking for any info on how to hook into that from
Livecode.  Most applications have a "Spelling and Grammar" entry in the Edit
menu, and you can also control-click or right click a word for suggested
corrections.

Pete