Making Sense of Licenses (bounced when server went down)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 26 16:08:32 EDT 2011

So... you agree. With what exactly? Do you have any understanding of the problem Mike, I and many others face? Do you mean it is stupid of me to expect being able to download a trial version every time RunRev releases a new version of LC? Is it stupid of me to expect at least one additional major update when I pay hundreds of euros?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com