When has a field changed?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Oct 25 20:08:06 EDT 2011

Actually, the workaround I was thinking of trapped mouseUp in the card or stack handler, then used the command focus on nothing. This will force the loss of focus by the field thereby forcing a closeField to be sent to the field that lost the focus.

This way you can use closeField in fields, and still trap for those mouseups. Just be sure to pass mouseUp in all of your button handlers and you are good to go!

Bob