An application using sqlite running in a Citrix environment

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:44:21 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I have a peculiar problem. I have an application that is approved to run in
a Citrix environment. (all windows stuff) The application uses an sqlite
database. It works fine when I run it from my desktop at work. But, if I run
it through the Citrix environment, the database components do not run at
all. Near as I can tell, the problem is that unapproved .dll files are
blocked, the same way that unapproved .exe files are blocked.

As it takes several months to get applications approved, I was hoping to
find a way to use the commands from the database external without actually
having an external .dll file.

Is that possible? I know that an external file could be stored as a custom
prop, then saved to a file when used, but that won't work in this situation.
Somehow, I need to actually internalize an external. Does anyone have any
suggestions for that?

Thanks,

Jonathan

--