[OT] Interesting Read On Tech In Classrooms vs None

John Patten johnpatten at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 15:34:37 EDT 2011

The NY Times has a whole series of articles on just this topic, "Grading the Digital School' , http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/04/technology/technology-in-schools-faces-questions-on-value.html?pagewanted=all  This latest one on Waldorf schools falls along these lines.

This has been a pretty active discussion in the social neighborhoods I inhabit.  There are all kinds of pro and con conversations and links, for example,on the Waldorf schools like this one being passed around:  http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/articles/Staudenmaier.html

Lots of people blogging about it…which in my opinion is a good thing, conversation, discussion, awareness, appreciation, opposition,  etc. etc.

Cheers!

John Patten
SUSD