Making Sense of Licenses

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 10:44:17 EDT 2011

Licences do not expire - only the right to free updates. These, in turn, depend on exactly what you bought, when and whether you specifically purchased an an active renewal pack (or are living in the grace period from your original/last order).

Any recent order will have the updates grace period in your confirmation email. If you bought more than a few months ago, your grace period will be over but your account will confirm whether you have an active renewal pack http://www.runrev.com/store/account/login

Otherwise (or if in doubt) email support at runrev.com
HTH
Keith..