Galactic Gaunlet

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 17:13:24 EDT 2011

Be sure to check the code in the different cards in the stack.

As far as playing goes, I found the game much more playable/enjoyable
if I changed a line in the function rocketMoveY:

from:

   add sClickData[sClickData["mousestate"]] to sMomentum

to:

   add sClickData[sClickData["mousestate"]] /2 to sMomentum

This makes the rocket sink/rise more slowly.

gc