[OT] Onanistic Ocelot?

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:41:43 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info Peter... I may try out a Debian based distro,
keeping your methods in mind in regards to the rolling releases.

> Linux Mint is another very nice off-shoot of Ubuntu.  I like the clean,
> fresh look of mint.
>
> ˜Roger

Hey Roger,
I've been using Linux Mint almost exclusively as my distro of
preference for about 2-1/2 years now. I finally got tired or bored
with tweaking "this distro" or "that one" a few years ago... and my
distro-hopping days are pretty close to being over. After trying Linux
Mint the first time, I decided I had found a home and stuck with it.

Still, it's nice to try something new out every once in awhile, which
was the reason for my asking about Debian. :)

Best regards,
David C.