[OT] Plea for help

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 14:42:13 EDT 2011

On 15 Oct 2011, at 20:34, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> Advice gratefully received  [ apart from "always backup everything onto 97 seperate devices . . . :( ]

Livecode.tv event now ongoing! Also not what you wanted to hear i guess...

You probably dropped the partition table. I think all data should be recoverable with a decent recovery software, tho i haven't used any of those for ages. Commercial ones come from 20 bucks upwards, maybe someone can suggest a good one?

Join chatrev to be distracted from your woes:
http://bjoernke.com/chatrev/