Landscape Orientation iOS LC5

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Oct 14 10:00:04 EDT 2011

Hi Debdoot,

Actually, I'm a little envious since I've stayed away from using any of the mobile devices because of their small size and my very poor vision. I didn't pick up on your comment regarding it being an iPod touch, which I assume is not as small as I was thinking. I've been hoping to check out the iPad since I do have a 99% completed application that would market well for the iPad. All of my other efforts have been directed toward desktop applications, usually with large or dual screens; something that most professionals in the building trades often have or would have had they a good excuse to acquire one. (smile)

Also, I have yet seen any reason to complicate my life and pocketbook with LC5; I'm stabilized back on 4.5.2. Hopefully someone else will step in and help you out with this. Sounds like a feature to me, particularly if it persists at all phases of your development.

Good luck,

Joe Wilkins