[OT] Onanistic Ocelot?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:39:45 EDT 2011

Well, I suppose, Mr Slugworth (c.f. Charlie and the Chocolate factory)
ought to feel pleased with himself that the late Willie Wonka Jobs
wasn't the only one with a cat's name attached to an operating system!

[ Write a 5000 word essay comparing Phil Schiller with the
Oompa-Loompas; remember to use, almost exclusively, conditional sentences. ]

How (and should I) upgrade from Ubuntu 11.04 to 11.10, considering that
last time I hosed my system and spent 3 days pulling it back together again?

No Cheese, just Ubuntu . . .  :(