Another example of the screen refresh problem on the Mac?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Oct 12 06:11:40 EDT 2011

It should work fine now as there is new rendering on all platforms. While
OpenGL is iOS only (OpenGL on Android will follow very shortly as a free
5.0.1 patch) the software renderer is much better, available on all plats
and should very comfortably give you what you need with the 9 pool balls.
You shouldn't need to change much, check out the compositorType and
layerMode properties in LC 5 to get started.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Compile-free coding, the faster path to better apps