Another examples of the screen refresh problem on the Mac?

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 15:22:28 EDT 2011

I suspect this is a problem peculiar to the Mac.

When I run:

   set the lockmoves to true
   move grc "Oval" to tPoints without waiting
   move grc "rectangle" to tNewPoints without waiting
   set the lockmoves to false

The oval moves reasonably smoothly, but the rectangle take several abrupt steps.

Is this another manifestation of the screen refresh problem on the Mac? Normally I intersperse a "unlock screen" command to force a screen refresh, but I can't do that with the "move" command.

Jim Hurley